Sunday, December 2, 2007

Filling in Gaps of Stuff You are Writing

As I sit at the computer, supposed to be doing a book report, I think of ways to fill in space of things that you are writing. I have contemplated this a long time, so long in fact it sometimes has hurt my brain; but, after much deliberation, I have finally decided that although this method may seem stupid, it actually works sometimes! For example, while you may only be able to write one paragraph on the doings of your week, you may find that adding things in between sentences really expands them.

Well, my week has been pretty much awesome. Apart from one little thing; that being the book report on The Bourne Identity that I am supposed to be working on. I haven't even finished the book yet. It seems that whenever I sat down and read it, it would be at a boring part, and, due to my crazy busy lifestyle, I would fall asleep. It was a shame. So now, I have about a page and two paragraphs to write. It always seems that whenever I need to do something, I normally don't feel like doing it. Although said thing I need to do is really easy, I have a feeling of unintrest and really not wanting to do it.

Well, seeing as I need to do that report, I conclude. I hope you have learned from the glourious example of my blog on how to add more to your writing. Following someone's example is a great way to learn many thigs. In fact, it may be one of the best ways to learn.

Bye for now,
Tanner "The Yellow Dart" Urmston

No comments: