Friday, November 23, 2007

I Gots Tagged!

So, Tyler tagged me. Thumbs up. So six interesting things about me.. Hmm...

1. I could live offa pasta and apple pie.
2. I like doing triathlons and running the guts out of my self.
3. I ran varsity cross country this season as a freshmen.
4. My bike is better than yours.
5. I can freely say that I am a nerd and not be ashamed.
6. My left nipple is 3/4" in. higher than my right.

So, now I'm going to tag Candice, Uncle Marc/Aunt Linda, and Uncle Mathew/Aunt Leslie.
Have Fun!!!

3 comments:

Mr. Ailstron said...

check out my site pedourmston.blogspot.com

Dean and Maryellen said...

Interesting facts. Some are new to me. Especially like number 6. I don't know if I agree with number 5
Love you, Grandma

Amy Coontz said...

Your bike is probably better then mine
Scott