Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Break in Utah

Our predetermined plans for Christmas Break were to go to Utah day after Christmas. Unfourtunetly, our plan had a major snag one and a half hours in to the drive. I-58 was closed due to high winds. SO we turned around and went to Red Lobster for dinner. Porter and I stayed up playing guitar hero till 1:30 in the morning.

After waking at 4:00 to start driving, we promptly fell asleep in the car for almost the whole time. Shortly after arriving and getting spruced up, Grandpa Stu took us all out to Olive Garden. It was of course, delicious.

Next event that happened was going to a super multiple stake dance with Cooper and Kaitlin. Porter and I went. After hanging out for a while and grafiting on Kaitlin's bedroom wall, we went to the dance. Kaitlin and I though it was lame, so we left and went to Cold Stone. This was also delicious. Then we went back to her house and watched a movie about the Russians and Cubans invading the United States. It was cool.

Today, we went to our grandparents ward for the whole reason we came, to see the blessing of little baby James "Buster" Stuart Biddulph. He is Jay's kid and my siblings and I like to call him Jimmy Stuart. He is adorable and hogs all the attention from Talmage.

After the blessing and sacrament meeting, we had a big jubilee at my grandparents' house. There was ham, roast beef, my mom's pear salad for those of you who like it, and a chocolate fountain.

Tomorrow, we plan on going sledding with the Matthew and Leslie clan and hanging at their house for new years.

That's it hear from Utah. Enjoy the awesome shreddings of Dragon Force now posted on my blog. Mommy got a digital camera for Christmas, so more pictures should be coming.

As a side note, spelling things right on the interweb is kind of a waste of time.

2 comments:

logan said...

that sucks about having to come back home. but at least you went to red lobster

Dean and Maryellen said...

Sounds like a very full week in Utah. I am impressed with your goals. What an awsome year for you when you finish them all. Keep me posted.
Love you Grandma