Sunday, January 6, 2008

My goals for 2008

2008 is to be looked at as a good year. But, to make it look good, I have many goals I am going to set nows.

  1. No drinking soda. Just for the year, but maybe longer.
  2. Do a Sprint length triathlon
  3. If feeling ready, do a full distance triathlon. This will replace number 2 if so needed.
  4. Study scripture more.
  5. End school with a 4.0 gpa.
  6. Be a little more toned down during class time.
  7. Say please and thank you every time I ask for something or am given something.
  8. Go longboarding.
  9. Try high school swimming.
  10. Ride my bike more.

Well, now you know all the dark things in my life I will try to change in the next year.

Have a nice life,

Tanner

1 comment:

Courtney said...

why the fetch did you attack my blog? what did my blog ever do to your blog?? not cool tanner..supremely not cool. we are now officially fighting. and by the way..the office and heroes got cut.