Sunday, August 3, 2008

Howdy Yall!

Hey what's happening my avid blog readers? I know I haven't written in a while so, here is the great story of our family vacation. This past week our family took a few days to our selfs and went to newport beach for a few days. It was great! We stayed in a hotel for once, so that was nice to not be in a tent. We spent most of our time at the beach. Playing games, swimming, talking, and having some good family bonding! We ate at in n' out our first night there and on the way home. The night before we left we went to california pizza kitchen, which was delicious. My dad and I split some pesto pasta and bbq chicken pizza. mmmm..... It was good!
So that was a good summary of our vacation! I will try to keep up for the school year and have the blog updated as much as possible.

Tanner

1 comment:

Amy Coontz said...

I wish I could go to CA Pizza Kitchen, oh, and the beach, and hang out with your fam.!!