Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My New Favorite Band

So, it has been a long while since I posted. What with my busy life and all, I've neglected my blog. But now I've come across a story so funny that I just can't help but tell you guys about it.


So today I was helping my cross country coach "correct papers" during P.E. and I got on her computer and was messing with Wikipedia. Then I decided to look up my name. Among other things, there was an article about a band formed in the 90's. Can you guess the name?


Lo and Behold! A band by the name of Tanner! Same exact spelling and everything! So, as of now this band is my new favorite, even though there music sucks. I listened to one song and it was dumb. They have a bunch of weird named songs, like the one I listened too: "Spastic Art". And their website is covered in roaches.

I put the link to their website up on my blog, so if you want to check it out. The story of their band is on there and it's kinda funny. Hope you get as much laughs out of it as I did.

2 comments:

Candice Lynn said...

Sounds like you're working hard in PE and burning major calories. How else would they have spelled "Tanner"? Maybe I'm just jealous because no "Candice" band is rockin' out there.

Mr. Ailstron said...

yo bro there probly real slow




tal