Sunday, June 8, 2008

EFY

This past week Porter, Logan, Mason, Cooper, and I all went to Utah for a week of efy. It was amazingly fun! It was also a great spiritual experience. I felt the spirit very strongly on Thursday. We had a musical program that I participated in. I feel that music is the best way for me to feel the spirit. It really gets me right in the heart.
So we went to efy and had a great time, met ladies, made friends, and laughed a Cooper's funniness. Coming back, we had a surprise wating for us at the house. My dad had stayed home and installed wood floors in most of our house. It looks amazing and Mom was thrilled! I really like them as well. I got a new matress to! Now there isn't a hard lump in my back while I try to go to sleep. It is great!
That's about it for this week. Leave comments, send emails, and keep in touch!
Tanner

6 comments:

Helmet Dieter said...

Hurray for Jerk Camp!

Amy Coontz said...

I am so bummed that Zac and Tyler didn't get to join you. Next year!!

Tyler said...

Thats awesome I'm not goin to efy this year but maybe next year. luky you on the matress mines to short and my feet hang over the edge

Dean and Maryellen said...

I also am touched by music. I'm happy that you have felt it also.
Love you, Grandma

Cooper Urmston said...

... :-)

Kait the Great said...

That sounds like so much fun. I'm still kinda peeved that I didn't get to go. Maybe next year... But I didn't get to go to a basketball camp during that week, and then to Youth Conference with Kali and Cassidy and Coach Johnson from our High School (she's their young women's leader) so it was really cool.