Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Triathlon and Other Things


All righty. About two Saturdays ago, my dad, Uncle Nathan, and I ran a triathlon. It was down at Lake Meing and we had an awesome time. Well, I did. I don't know about the other two. They seemed like they suffered through it. Anyway, just so you get an idea of how weird our weather is down here, that Saturday was a scorcher! It was over 100 degrees! Now, it's overcast, windy, and this morning I wished I was wearing a jacket. So I did the sprint triathlon, which is a half mile swin, a 12 mile bike, and a 3 mile run. I finished it in about an hour and thirty minuets. I sat in the lake for a few minuets after and was good by the end of the day. Of course I took a nap from like four thirty to eight when I got home. It was exhausting! But still very fun.




Well, schools over now. Hallelujia! This summer is going to be wicked awesome. Cross country is running all the way through summer, so I'll have something to do with my time. I am going to have a lot of fun this summer I know it! Hope you all have a very good summer as well.


Lost season finale tonight! This is going to be wicked awesome as well. I can already tell that today is going to be the best last day of school ever.


Lastly, I pledge my alligence to Cooper in the Battle of the Blogs. I shall hoist his flag high on my blog, with pride and dignety. If you've seen Porter/Garrett's flag, you'll know why.

No comments: