Sunday, May 11, 2008

What in the world is up with Tanner?

Howdy yall. Been so busy I forgot about my little blog. So here's whats up with me.
Triathlon coming up this Saturday. I'm going to kick some serious behind! Not even joking.

About 2 thursdays ago, my dad, Porter, Garrett, and I went and saw Brian Regan at the Fox Theatre. It was hilarious. Thursday is always my comedy night, usually with the office. Watching it the next day I relized it didn't even compare in funniness. At Brian Regan, I went in full and left hungry I laughed so hard. I think I burned calories laughing!

Swimming season's over. For me anyway. I ended it the same thursday as Regan. I went out with a bang of stupidity. On the 100 free, I was up on the block, rarin to go! I could of sworn the starter was just waiting for some one to do what I did. I jumped after on your mark, into the pool. Every other meet they gave you a second chance and let you swim the event. But the one time I mess up, the DQ you the first time. Ah well.

About a week before this I ran for secretary at my school. I figured there'd only be me and one other girl running. That was until the Friday before elections that I found out some other people were running. One girl I didn't know was running until the day of! And just so you know, there was another guy running. So I gave my speech. I took a few pointers from Dwight and pounded my fists and waved my arms. It was great. If people weren't friends with the other candidates I probably would have on too. Once again with the Ah well.

That's about it from me. Have a nice life.

Tanner

3 comments:

Matthew Urmston said...

Tanner I would have loved to been at your speech. Did you say things like "the time is ours!!" and "Sophmore's unite!!" It's OK you didn't win, maybe now you can plant beets in your backyard and have your own farm.

Amy Coontz said...

Can't wait to hear about the Triathalon!!

Dean and Maryellen said...

I would have voted for you. To bad for the Sophomore class. How was the Triathelon?
Grandma