Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Post Without a Title

Hello my avid blog readers. Things are pretty much the same in my life. Seminary, School, Swim, and Church. However, there are two things I would like to tell you about.

As a lot of you know, the Bakersfield triathlon is coming up in May. So, my dad helped me get used to my bike shoes yesterday. The bike shoes clip into the pedal to allow easier pedaling. This makes it so you have to take the shoes out of the pedal to stop. This is what I practiced yesterday. We went for a while with me only falling once, but still not being able to stop correctly. This is about when I fell for the second time. To relive some stress, I just laid on the ground while my kind loving father stood laughing at me. As he came over to help me up, he fell for the second time in his life. This has come to be one of the funniest memories I have. Me and my dad laying in the middle of the street just laughing our heads off.

Today, Porter had a BYC meeting and my mom was cleaning up her nursrey. All the kids my age from our ward had long gone home. This is when I decided to go visit my friends from seminary in the Olive Knolls ward. They were just starting their sunday school lesson. Sister Simpson taught the class. We learned about Jacob in the Book of Mormon and how he was chosen to write about the spirtual doings of his people. I thought Jacob would be a pretty cool guy. It was a great class. So, Sister Simpson challenged us to write in our journals. And it turns out she's seen grandma and grandpa's blog. She thought that the family blogging thing was pretty cool. So to fufill the challenge of writing in my journal, which I consider to be my blog, I wrote in my blog today.

Well see you people around,
Tanner

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Thats cool how did you get that blog attack thing where did you get it?

Dean and Maryellen said...

I love you Tanner and I miss talking to you
Grandma