Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Birthday

Today was my birthday. It was a good birthday. Here's what I did:
1. Bought donuts and went to seminary. Gave out said donuts.
2. Went to school and drew a picture of a cake and wrote " Happy Birthday to Myself " on my english teacher's board.
3. Went through school all the way to lunch with various people telling me Happy Birthday.
4. Mom got me a Baconator from Wendies for lunch. It was delish.
5. Left biology early to go to a cross country meet. As I left, someone who saw the drawing yelled Happy Birthday at me and everyone started saying it, leaving the room in total chaos.
6. Went to said meet. Ran 3.2 miles in varsity and got a time of 21:45.
7. Came home and had a dinner of cheese ravioli with shrimp and spinach with Grandpa Dean and Grandpa Stumbagh.
8. Got these presents:
A. Some money and candy from grandma and grandpa.
B. Two bags of turtle chex mix
C. A the cheat shirt
D. A racing bike for triathlons.
9. Had cake and ice cream.
10. Finished some homework and posted this.

I now look forward to a late start day tommorow with a little extra sleeping.

7 comments:

Tyler said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!!!
We love you,
The Coontz Clan

Amy Coontz said...

OK, so I didn't see that I was posting as Tyler. Just wanted to clear up that I wrote the previous post.
Aunt Amy

Dean and Maryellen said...

Sorry I was not able to be there to help you celebrate, HOpe you have a wonderful new year with everything good happening for you.

Cooper Urmston said...

Yea Da Cheat, I love Cake, I also love Cake (the band), yea said meet

Urmston Family said...

Tanner let me first start by saying a Happy belated Birthday to you. So excited that you got a racing bike and if the Poker run is open to anyone you better let us know next year. Tell us when your next meet is we would love to come out and cheer you on or just watch and you can act like you don't know us. Anyways we would love to see you run. ~Aunt Jill and Family

Tyler said...

ok tanner my mom posted that one

Urmston Family said...

I'd like to see some pic's of the new bike. As soon as this marathon is over, we all need to go for some rides.